Application should be in the prescribed format, with all the columns duly filled in by black / blue inks correctly and legibly. Incomplete and incorrect applications may be out rightly rejected.
1. Students are required to submit all the documents attested as specified in two sets.
2. Complete Balancing of Reciprocating Massess (IC - Engine)
3. Students are not expected to indulge in any unsocial, criminal or political activity, not conforming to his status as student and against the interest of the Institute / Organization.
4. Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in University Examination (or guided by University). Students are required to submit leave application giving valid reasons for absence from classes. The leave / absence applications shall be submitted to the concerned HOD.
5. Students found damaging the Institute property shall be punished & fined and may also be suspended / rusticated from the Institute.
6. Students shall submit a fitness certificate from a competent and authorized medical authority, at the time of admission.
7. Consumption of tobacco and tobacco products, alcohol, chewing of gutka, inside the Institute is strictly prohibited, students found indulging are liable to be fined and punished severly. They may even be rusticated.
8. Students shall follow the prescribed Dress Code in the Institute.
9. Students shall be provided with SMART IDENTITY CARDS. Students are required to wear it always and present it as and when asked for. Duplicate smart cards shall be available on payment of Rs.100/- or as decided from time to time.
10. Gadgets like Mobile Phones, Walkman, Radio, etc. are not allowed inside the classrooms, workshops, seminars etc. Usages of above will lead to seizure of these gadgets. Which will be non refundable.
11. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in accordance and as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. STUDENTS FOUND INDULGING IN ANY KIND OF RAGGING SHALL BE OUTRIGHTLY RUSTICATED FROM INSTITUTE AND LEGAL ACTION AS PRESCRIBED MAY BE INITIATED.
12. Absence from classes for more than 10 days without prior information shall lead to the admission of the students being cancelled.
13. Publication of any information regarding the Institute without prior permission from the competent authority is not allowed and shall be treated as an offence invoking punitive action like suspension also.
14. Usage of Institute infrastructure viz. Library, Computer Lab, Workshop Hostel etc. are governed separately by Library rules, Computer Lab rules and Workshop rules and shall be notified from time to time.
15. Cases of indiscipline shall be reported to the Disciplinary Committee and in such cases the decision of the Disciplinary Committee shall be final and binding.
16. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Full payment of the fee is to be made on semester basis in advance within the prescribed date.
17. Caution Money shall be refunded on completion of the full term of the courses on presenting the original fee receipt only.
18. Information regarding examinations, activities etc. shall be displayed in the form of the notice on the Notice Boards and shall not be communicated to the student individually.
19. Disputes may be referred to the arbitration first.
20. All disputes are subject to Raipur Jurisdiction only.
21. In case of change of Branch through "Internal Counselling", the students and parents are required to fill afresh Admission Form for New Course, enclosing the consent of parents, of new branch allotted and their undertaking.
22. In case the student withdraws the Hostel / Transportation facility, he/she must inform to the Registrar Office in writing well in advance, otherwise the charges shall be continued for whole session.
23. In case of any document is found to be fake in later stage or the University rejects the enrollment, the admission will be cancelled with immediate effect and no fees will be refunded.
24. If any changes takes place in address or contact no. , please inform immediately to the Registrar Office.